Monday, July 8, 2013

Monthly Realization

Even though it is the second week of July it is being treated as if it was the first week! The main reason is because it was a bust of a week! I drove to New Jersey on Wednesday driving back on Friday morning to go straight to work. I didn't work out at all and ate overall crappy (yet delicious) . Thankfully I ended Sunday on a great note- home-cooked dinner (steak, sweet potato and broccoli)  made my Ashley which was amazing and healthy at the same time! 

For breakfast this morning I decided to try a new green smoothie!! yipieeeeeeee 

Ignore the no make up face
Found this great post on Pinterest on how to create your own green smoothie. So today I did 
2 cups of spinach
1 cup of pineapple 
1/2 of a cucumber
1 cup of almond milk  
& a serving of Herbalife protein

And it was pretty good- a little excited to try other combinations!! 
Green smoothies

Now to my realization! I have a long way to go! I have 16lbs I want to lose by the end of the summer and another 10-15lbs by December! So I don't have a lot of room for messy weeks/weekends. I have said it before (my last post) that I get so happy that I'm like wooohooo bring on that bread! But the reality is 4lbs is great confidence boost but still a long way to go. Going home for the day and half was great because some of my family members really noticed my weight loss- everyone kept asking how many pounds I have lost but decided that I will keep that to myself until I'm ready to share and everyone was assuming way more than I have actually lost so why spoil it ha. 

Last month I focused a lot on changing/bettering my eating habits. This month is all about working out! I will really work out.. not a semi hard elliptical session but really putting in work for cardio and weights! As well as starting boot camp! I'm hoping that is going to help with ending the month with a BANG! 

2 comments: