Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday!

This is Monday of all Monday like "the holy grail of all diet/exercise program starting days" as Amber put it on Friday.

It is Monday July 1st AND 6 months away from New Year's Day. I couldn't imagine a better day to get on any goal you may have!! For me this is a perfect day because while I was on cloud 9 last week due to the progress I had seen and people starting to notice it on my face I decided to EAT BREAD! Not just one roll.. oh no that would be be too good for me.. I ate bread 4 times this week.. white french/Italian bread.. and LOVED EVERY MINUTE
Just picture me like that with bread and butter/beans 
I also was not able to workout this week at all.. so now I was terrified to get on the scale this morning & Ashley suggested I shouldn't since I was feeling so great and the scale might ruin that- even tried on clothes from Banana Republic (side job) that were a size 14 & XL (XL was too big) I was too hype that day!

But anywho I did weight myself and I didn't gain all 4lbs in 1 week so horrahhhhhhh I'm still doing okay! 

And actually had to do my 1 month check in and the results were amazing! People don't lie when the say the scale may not move too much but the real test is clothes and measurements. 

In total lost 4lbs. and 4 inches throughout !! 
park-ranger.




May 25, 2013
June 25, 2013
July 25, 2013
August 25, 2013
Weight
195.6 lbs
191.6 lbs


Left Arm
13in
13.5in


Right Arm
14in
13.5in


Waist
38.5in
37 in.


Belly Button
41.5in
40in


Hips
44.5in
44.5in


Left Leg
26in
25.5in


Right Leg
25in
25in


1 comment: