Tuesday, July 9, 2013

12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

I'm always looking for blogs to follow- people to motivate me or just someone who is on the same struggle bus. Well yesterday I found Caitlin who just started a  12 Week Weight Loss Challenge. Basically from June 20 until September 20 she will post 3 mini goals for the week (posting on Friday). The mini goals are designed to help you reach your ultimate 3 main goals that you want to achieve by the end of the 12 weeks! Even though I have my own goal list it pretty much supports what I want to do, so why not! Technically I'm late to the party but that isn't stopping me!

Week 1: 
  1. Identify three weight loss-related goals you'd like to achieve or work towards in the next twelve weeks -
                    i. Run 5K less than 45mins 
                    ii. Eating little/no white grains (white bread/white rice/processed sugar)  
                    iii. See the 170's- I don't care if on September 20 I see 179lbs I will be HAPPY! 
  1. Drink 2L of water/day! Staying hydrated is important! {definitely need to keep track of this}
  2. Get 30 min. of activity/day- {altering this to a full workout 5-6 days a week} 
Week 2:
  1. Ditch the scale. {So I have been thinking about doing this! But it is going to be hard not to weight myself. My goal is to do it twice a month- mid point and end of the month}
  2. Create an inspiration Wordle! {couldn't make a wordle just yet but looking for more realistic motivation on Twitter/Instagram this week}
  3. Track my food every day. {I use MyFitnessPal and have gotten better but slacked off last week, so going hard this week}
Overall, I"m on the right tract this will just help the weeks be a little bit more focused! Join me on this 12 week challenge and if you don't have a blog just comment your experience !!




Summer 2013 12 Week Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment