Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of AdvoCare Cleanse (1 week later)

This will be a quick post! I finished my AdvoCare cleanse last week. And the results were okay. I decided not to weight myself or measure just go by pictures. I felt great throughout however had a few temptations and gave in here and there. I had mentioned that I was leaving Baltimore (leaving on Saturday) and had a few drinks/dinner lined up throughout the cleanse. I drank twice sangria and a mojito and overall did look for the healthier options when eating out but who can say no to warm french bread ALL THE TIME.

I would love to do the cleanse again 100% and even think I would consider the 24 day cleanse. It definitely showed me that it is a mental game but 100% doable if you prep and want to do it.

Day 1 vs. Day 11

Birthday vs Day 11 
The biggest difference I saw was in my middle section and my face. I felt so uncomfortable  for my birthday and the day after the cleanse finished I couldn't stop taking pictures! I felt great!! 

I definitely understand the hype and would recommend AdvoCare for anyone wanting to do a cleanse without the craziness that some entail. 

xoxo 
Gigi



No comments:

Post a Comment