Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Advocare Cleanse Day 1

After some delivery debacle I finally received my advocare package and  I was so excited!! until I realized the cleanse didn't come with the Spark mix for energy! I was totally bummed I didn't read the packaging correctly or look into more of the add-ons but I will just do the best I can without the Crack juice (Spark).

Monday and Tuesday I started to mentally prepare and make changes; so instead of getting crispy chicken salad from UNO I did grill and tried more veggies for dinner. Tuesday was a lot cleaner until I got great news and decided to celebrate with pasta and a giant glass of wine.

The cleanse officially started today! And the citrus fiber drink woooo NASTYYYYYY
Literately my face this morning 
Almost threw up (because I'm that dramatic) but all I kept saying is "skinny Gigi- you can do this" and well I did as painful as it was and how late it made me!

I meal prepped last night but don't have enough containers to do it for a week so just did it for the day but made enough food for a few days.
SO PROUD OF MYSELF- LOOKS OFFICIAL

Breakfast: 2 mini egg white muffins with tomato and yellow pepper & 1/2 cup of black beans
Snack 1- 1/4 avocado with 1/2 of blueberries and raspberries
Lunch- 5oz of chicken breast lightly seasoned with 1/2 cup of brown rice and 1 cup of broccoli and carrots steamed
Snack 2- apple with 2 tablespoon of almond butter
Dinner- 4 slices of turkey breast and 1/2 cup of broccoli and carrots steamed and a mini cucumber

Now my dinner is super wack but I'm working my other job tonight (Banana Republic) so I couldn't get creative just something I can eat during my 15 minute break

The hardest part is no caffeine I'M ADDICTED! so crack spark juice would have come in handy. I might have to do a green tea later on today but so far I think this is doable.. except the moment of weakness I had when I grabbed a mini Twixx and chewed half of it and spit it out HAHAH

This is a mental game- and I have to tell myself every day- morning, afternoon and right before I go to bed

HOW BAD DO I WANT IT?

1 comment: