Friday, January 31, 2014

I Can't come up with a clever title.. so here you go Follow Through Friday Take 4 (2 for me)

FatChick2FitChick

This week has been awesome! The week of the wedding was crazy! I was in panic mode and tried to detox and crash diet! I was having panic attacks as if I was the bride. But I calmed myself down- there was very little I could do at that point. Thankfully my sister picked flattering dresses so that helped a lot. I just kept telling myself that this was going to be the before pictures and after the alcohol, delicious food and cake I would get back at it. Last week was slow moving so but finally something clicked; I did it once got to see some results but DAMMIT I want more results so I just have to keep going! 

This week's goals: 
  1. Full Week of Jillian 
  2. Back on MyFitnessPal - recording every meal not just downloading the app
  3. 1 sweet/non clean eating treat a day (moderation) 
  4. No eating after 8:30pm 

So I didn't fully complete my goals HOWEVER when I started in May I focused on food first then slowly got into working out. I was totally ready to do Jillian but then decided to do a boot camp class I did this summer. I had a groupon and it was great but shit happened and didn't finish the full month. So now we are back paying full price (kill me it is so expensive! but hopefully gets me there ) but already feel great. I did boot camp on Wednesday and today. This morning we did the 5:30am class & let me tell you I FEEL GREAT!!! I'm so energized and just feeling good. I'm a little sore and tight but not walking like a baby deer so I will take it. 

Next week's goals:
  1. Continue using MyFitnessPal
  2. Go to boot camp 3 days this week 
  3. Eat very little during Super Bowl party 
  4. DO NOT MESS UP DURING THE WEEKEND! (for this reason I weighted myself today and weighting again on Monday) 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 



5 comments:

  1. You're a brave soul doing bootcamp! Thanks for linking up-- justjacq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good weekend! Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your GIFs haha!! They crack me up :)
    - Jesi

    ReplyDelete